Rival Part 2: Escape Rival Part 2: Escape

wow!

man that was awesome!!

and that was a shitload of guns..

plus, how many gears did that lamborghini have?

good job, and i look forward to part 3

New Beast Part I New Beast Part I

hmm

maybe you should have done more..and maybe work on the graphics..

with the music, dont use an mp3..i was expecting it to be longer and stuff because of its size..

if you know how, convert the .mp3 into a .wav..

wav files compress better in flash, just the .fla file becomes a beast..

if your not sure how to convert to wav, look it up in google..

Bball Shootout 2 Bball Shootout 2

hmm

so you go and say my movie "Shoot Out" was a rip off from Stickdeath.com and you go and make movies that seem like they were ripped off from there..

so wtf is wrong with you?

my movie shoot out doesnt have stick figures in it, the sounds are from GTA3, and looks nothing like any stickdeath movie.. i think your a fucking retard..

Blackshadowent responds:

i was just kidding about your movie, but hey FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU! FUCK ME! IT DOESNT MATTER FUCK EVERYONE!
oh, i am a retard at heart.

car designer car designer

well..

as the last guy said, take pride in your work..try and make things look better..

some of the parts were out of the screen..i was only able to drag 2 things..unless thats all you put there..

the sound was good, but fix up the detail and the other little problems...what about a preloader??

you sound..is it an mp3? if it is try and rip it into a wav..the wav will make the fla get bigger but it should make your .swf smaller..wav compresses better in flash..

Can't Crap Can't Crap

haha

you should have been able to see him blown to pieces by the 'bombshell' which looked like a missile to me.. :-)

it was a heaps funny idea :-D keep it up!

Shooting mission Shooting mission

well...

when will it be finished??